Welcome to Career Search
SUPREME GROUP LP is the largest privately owned structural steel fabricator in Canada, with facilities in Edmonton, Portland, and Saskatoon.
Supreme Steel LP is currently looking for quality driven, experienced Journeyperson Metal Fabricators (Fitters) to join our production team at our facility in Acheson, AB. These are full time unionized positions for both day and night shift. Successful candidates for these positions must be conscientious, capable of interpreting all types of drawings with minimum supervision and promote a safe work environment.
Preferred Metal Fabricator candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Extensive Plate Fitting experience with structural and miscellaneous steel projects
- Demonstrated knowledge and adherence to safety procedures
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to operate shop tools, girders, drills, oxy fuel cutting torch
- Ability to take direction and perform with minimum supervision
- Journeyperson / Red Seal Certificate
- CWB certification required
Supreme Steel LP offer a competitive wage and benefit package as per the collective agreement.
Successful candidates will have a valid drivers license will be required to pass pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Testing, as well as Physical Fitness to Work Mobility Testing as a condition of their employment.
All employees must adhere to proper safety procedures and policies while working in a culture of care.
Please forward your cover letter and resume, in confidence, to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting competition number 200818SSA, by August 30th 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.