Welcome to Career Search
SUPREME GROUP LP is the largest privately owned structural steel fabricator in Canada, with facilities in Edmonton, Portland, and Saskatoon.
Supreme Steel is currently looking for quality driven, experienced Structural Steel Fabricators of all levels, to join our production team at our facility in Saskatoon, SK. Successful candidates for these positions must be conscientious, able to interpret of all types of drawings, experience fabricating all types of work with minimum supervision and promote a safe work environment.
These are full-time unionized positions, which may be required to work night shift.
Preferred Fabricator candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Extensive Fitting experience with structural steel projects
- Demonstrated knowledge and adherence to safety procedures
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to operate shop tools, girders, drills, oxy fuel cutting torch
- Ability to take direction and perform with minimum supervision
- Provincially indentured apprentices or Journeyperson Certificate
- Understanding of welding procedures
- CWB certification considered an asset
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package as per the collective agreement, including yearly safety boot and glasses allowances, two extra paid statutory holidays each year and nights shift premium of $2.00/hr.
All employees must adhere to proper safety procedures and policies while working in a culture of care. Positions working in labour intensive or safety-sensitive environments will be required to pass pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Testing, as well as Physical Fitness to Work Mobility Testing.
Please forward your cover letter and resume, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting competition number 200306SSS by April 30, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.