Welcome to Career Search
Supreme Steel Inc., located in Portland Oregon is currently looking for an independent, self-motivated, solution-driven and highly efficient individual to join our Production Team in the position of Maintenance Mechanic. The successful candidate must be a conscientious team player with strong commitment to safety, and will be responsible for facilitating the maintenance program in an industrial manufacturing environment while ensuring all CNC equipment, overhead cranes and all other mechanical, electrical tools are maintained.
This is a full-time unionized position.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Journeyman Maintenance Mechanic
- Team player with a strong safety mindset
- Experience maintaining overhead cranes, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyance systems, and automated machinery
- Ability to read drawings, schematics drawings and service manuals to determine work procedures
- Solid knowledge in trouble shooting, servicing and repair
- Ability to work in computer systems on automated equipment
- Effective oral and written communications skills
Supreme Group is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, age, religion, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.