Welcome to Career Search
SUPREME GROUP LP is the largest privately owned structural steel fabricator and erector in Canada, with facilities in Delta, Edmonton, Portland, Saskatoon, and Winnipeg.
Supreme Steel LP, located in Acheson, AB is currently looking for an innovative team player to join our Information Technology Team in the position of Full Stack Web Developer. Full Stack Web Development involves the process, life cycle and creation of the web software aimed at helping users complete a computer task or program. Developers work closely with computer analysts and engineers in using languages such as C#, Angular, and T-SQL to develop the necessary specifications for software. Developers also require the ability to test, troubleshoot and improve applications for clients.
This individual will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Working with our team on several projects simultaneously
- Producing clean, smart, and well planned code
- Peer reviewing code, and having your code reviewed by others
- Participating in daily stand-ups and other sprint rituals
- Proactively optimizing and fixing bugs
- Supporting our internal and external users
- Be proactive and passionate: you want to solve problems, and learn new approaches and technologies to achieve those solutions
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Must obtain a post-secondary degree or diploma in computer science, web application development, or a similar discipline
- 3 or more years of modern web application development experience, ideally front and back end
- 1 or more years of Angular/AngularJS experience
- Working experience with C#, .net MVC and/or WebAPI
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and/or Visual Studio Code
- Entity Framework or similar ORM
- AngularJS and/or Angular, TypeScript
- Unit testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing
- Queries and stored procedures in Microsoft's SQL Server
- Excellent understating of database structures
- Experience with Azure for solving various problems and hosting applications
- Understanding of basic UI/UX principles
- Enjoy tackling challenging code and design problems, and see them through to their working solution
Supreme Group LP offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit package and RRSP plan as well as a great learning environment and the opportunity for career advancement.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting competition #190125SSA prior to April 30, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.