Welcome to Career Search
SUPREME GROUP LP is the largest privately owned structural steel fabricator and erector in Canada, with facilities in Vancouver, Edmonton, Portland, Saskatoon, and Winnipeg.
Supreme Steel LP, is currently looking for a motivated and highly efficient individual to join our Production Value Team in the position of Contracts Coordinator at our Portland, OR location. The Contracts Coordinator is a general role in supporting the Contracts Manager within our Supply Chain Management Team in achieving our goals by building and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and vendors in negotiating contracts. Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain, this position is primarily responsible for accomplishing specific aspect of the projects.
Having proven 5 plus years' overall experience in contract coordination, (trades coordination), the Contracts Coordinator will also possess the following attributes:
- Shows professional drive, seeking on-time delivery of responsibilities to assigned projects, following up on the numbers and the results
- Comes with solid negotiation skills, able to seek collaborative results in contracts
- Demonstrates high literacy; able to identify contractual risks and navigate/understand legal terms, and is keen on proofreading and editing
- Has meticulous attention to detail, while being organized and effective
- Thrives in a fast paced, ever-changing environment with minimal supervision
- Has strong skills in Microsoft Office, and standard computer applications
- Ideally comes with post-secondary education or a professional designation
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Supreme Steel LP offers a comprehensive benefit package and 401(k) plan as well as a great learning environment and the opportunity for career advancement.
Please forward your cover letter and resume, in confidence, to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting competition #190301SSP, prior to March 29th, 2019.
Supreme Steel is an equal opportunity employer.
Supreme Steel Ltd. considers individuals for employment according to their abilities and performance. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, age, religion, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
If you require a special accommodation to submit an application, please call the Human Resources Department.