Welcome to Career Search
SUPREME GROUP LP is the largest privately owned structural steel fabricator in Canada, with facilities in Delta, Edmonton, Portland, Saskatoon, and Winnipeg.
Supreme Steel LP is currently looking for a systems driven, highly organized Production Controls Coordinator to join our production team at our facility in Acheson, AB.
With a proven ability to understand materials organization and controls as well as read drawings and bills of material, the successful candidate will also be responsible for the following:
- Adept at Material Allocation and Assignment. Requisitioning material to ensure that delivery aligns with the fabrication schedules
- Experience with preparing and issuing cutlists to the shop floor to facilitate productivity requirements
- Responsible for coordination with the plant production planners to ensure timely delivery of cut lists in alignment with the weekly fabrication schedule
- A thorough understanding of reading drawings, in order to properly coordinate material, while maintaining compliance with MTR's and material grades
- Ability to scrutenize & validate production time, enabling us to properly measure and analyze productivity as it pertains to steel categories
- Ability to take direction and perform with minimum supervision
Preference will be given to individuals who have experience with Steel Fabrication processes.
We offer a competitive wage, benefit package, RSP matching plan, and long-term ownership incentives to the successful candidate.
Please forward your cover letter and resume, in confidence, to Human Resources at email@example.com quoting competition #190116SSA.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.