Welcome to Career Search
SUPREME GROUP LP is the largest privately owned structural steel fabricator in Canada, with facilities in Delta, Edmonton, Portland, Saskatoon, and Winnipeg.
Supreme Steel LP, located in Delta, BC is currently looking for a motivated and highly efficient individual to join our dynamic Project Solutions Team, in the position of the Proposal Coordinator. Under the direction and leadership of the Director of Project Solutions, the Proposal Coordinator will be responsible for monitoring and assisting in the development and submission of Supreme Group proposals and estimating requests.
This individual will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Download, distribute and monitor RFP documentation from client
- Distribute clarifications and requests for information
- Maintain Project Solutions file structure and estimate files
- Act as internal contact for proposal and estimating related inquiries
- Assist with coordination of functional departments input into proposals
- Follow-up clarifications with appropriate Supreme stakeholders and clients
- Track, maintain and report on proposal status
- Submittal of proposal submissions
- Manage and update proposal information in SharePoint
- May be required to develop the Proposal Log and/or other CRM tools
- Compile and distribute KPI reports
- Send out tender packages to subcontractors and other vendors
- Assist as necessary to complete RFIs, EOIs and pre-qualifications relating to various proposals including maintaining a database of information and previous references
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Diploma in Business Administration or Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Two years' experience in a similar role, preferably working with proposals and contracts, would be an asset
- Understanding of the proposal process
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Supreme Group LP offers a comprehensive benefit package and RRSP plan as well as a great learning environment and the opportunity for career advancement.
Please forward your cover letter and resume, in confidence, to Human Resources at email@example.com quoting competition #190205SSV.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.