Welcome to Career Search
SUPREME GROUP LP is the largest privately owned structural steel fabricator in Canada, with facilities in Delta, Edmonton, Portland, Saskatoon, and Winnipeg.
Supreme Group LP, located in Delta, BC is currently looking for a motivated and highly efficient individual to join our customer value team in the position of Senior Project Manager. This position is primarily responsible for planning, executing and delivering every project on time, within budget and in accordance with project specifications.
This individual will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Defining project requirements and scope
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop, maintain and drive forward the project schedule
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques to track and report project progress
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Having proven work experience in a Project Management role working in the Steel or Construction Industry, the successful candidate will also possess the following attributes:
- Has a minimum of 10 years' experience in project management
- Experience in steel or construction projects
- Related degrees and/or designations and/or PMP designation is required
- Demonstrates knowledge and adherence to safety procedures
- Solves problems and contributes new ideas that improve quality and efficiency
- Demonstrates effective change management skills
- Ability to manage internal and external RFI tracking and administration
- Exceptional client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Supreme Group LP offers a comprehensive benefit package and RRSP plan as well as a great learning environment and the opportunity for career advancement.
Please forward your cover letter and resume, in confidence, to Human Resources at email@example.com quoting competition #190124SSV.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.