Welcome to Career Search
SUPREME GROUP LP is the largest privately owned structural steel fabricator in Canada, with facilities in Delta, Edmonton, Portland, Saskatoon, and Winnipeg.
Supreme Steel LP, located in Delta, BC is currently looking for an independent, self-motivated, solution-driven and highly efficient individual to join our Production Team in the position of Maintenance Millwright. The successful candidate must be a conscientious team player with strong commitment to safety, and will be responsible for facilitating the maintenance program for the fabrication shop while ensuring all CNC equipment, overhead cranes and all other mechanical, electrical tools are maintained. This is a full-time unionized position.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Journeyman Millwright
- Team players with a strong safety mindset
- Experience maintaining overhead cranes, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyance systems, automated machinery, and electrical work
- Ability to read drawings, schematics drawings and service manuals to determine work procedures
- Solid knowledge in trouble shooting, servicing and repair
- Ability to work in computer systems on automated equipment
- Effective oral and written communications skills
We offer a wage of $36.78/hour and a benefit package as per the collective agreement.
Please forward your cover letter and resume, in confidence, to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting competition # 190212SSV, prior to March 29, 2019.
Supreme Group is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.