Welcome to Career Search
SUPREME GROUP LP is the largest privately owned structural steel fabricator in Canada, with facilities in Delta, Edmonton, Acheson, Portland, Saskatoon, and Winnipeg.
Supreme Steel LP, located in Acheson, AB is currently looking for a motivated and highly efficient individual to join our dynamic team, in the position of the Executive Administrator. The Executive Administrator supports the Executive team within Supreme and is a crucial administrative center for a number of other initiatives within the company. This high-volume position works closely with senior managers across the organization to ensure the timely and accurate flow of information to support Supreme Group's initiatives, therefore an understanding of the company's policies and practices, an awareness of key issues, and constant contact with internal and external stakeholders is pivotal to this position.
This individual will be required to perform an array of executive duties for the Management Team including, but not limited to:
- Booking and managing travel details (flights, hotel, vehicle) for employees
- Organizing and managing WebEx and boardroom bookings
- Providing comprehensive support to Executives, including time and calendar management, utilizing a high degree of discretion, judgement and confidentiality
- Coordinating selected events including meetings, training seminars, and workshops
- Planning and executing offsite events including charitable causes, company events, related industry functions, and other special projects as required
- Facilitating communications; including transcribing minutes, composing, researching, editing, formatting, and distributing time-sensitive, confidential documents
- General office management, including coordinating facility issues
- Preparing and submitting expense reports
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Diploma in Business or Office Administration preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a senior administrative role, preferably in a construction industry
- Exceptional organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence
- Meticulous work habits, with a passion for details
- Strong team player with effective time management skills
- A positive and professional image
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficient in Publisher, PowerPoint, pdf writers, Visio and Photoshop
Supreme Group LP offers a comprehensive benefit package and RRSP plan as well as a great learning environment and the opportunity for career advancement.
Please forward your cover letter and resume, in confidence, to Human Resources at email@example.com quoting competition # 190206SSA, prior to February 20th , 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.